Roles & Responsibilities:
- Data Management - To Collect, Organize and clean Data within timelines
- Coordinate and agrresively follow up with all relevant teams and manage databases, if necessary raise appropriate queries with concerned parties
- To maintain and update the database on regular basis
- Working closely with all teams on various organization initiatives
- Effectively managing and providing necessary reports on various organization initiatives including but not limited to Customer Relationship system, HRMS, Travel module
- Working closely with Mabafement on various tasks with an aggresive approach including all necessary follow ups.
- Familliarity with office organization and optimization
- High degree of multi-tasking & time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal & Team working skills
- Presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Needs to be good in advanced excel skills, dashboard creations, usage of advanced formulaes like DSUM, Countif, etc.
- Should be ready to comit to work for 2 to 4 years in the company.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A. Commitment Bonus
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Founded in 1926 Darashaw is amongst the oldest continuously managed diversified financial and consultancy houses in India. Built on a tradition of integrity value addition, client commitment and a joy to work with. Darashaw today provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, retirement trusts, the Government and individuals.
View Contact Details+