- Ability to work independently on various debt and corporate finance engagements with products likeWorking Captal Facilities, Project Finance, Term Loans, Structured Finance, etc.
- Preliminary & Comprehensive Financial Analysis
- Preparation of Financial Model for Term Loan
- Assessment of Fund Based Limits and preparation of CMA Report for Working Capital Loan
- Assessment of Non Fund based Limits - Bank Guarantee
- Preparation of Comprehansive Project Reports / Information Memorandum
- Approaching Bankers & NBFC's for Fund Raising
- Evaluating Business Models and other aspects for Credit Facilities.
- Handling the entire process of Pre & Post Sanction activities including project evaluation / appraisal, preparation of Term and Mandate sheets, assisting in security creation until the loan disbursement stage.
- KNowing about regulatory, legal & compliance guidelines.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A. Plus Incentives
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager-Debt Instruments
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Initially, the Group focused as a niche financial solutions provider in corporate finance and wealth management to Indian companies and high net worth individuals. In January 2000, the Group expanded its operations and the range of services. Today, SPA provides services for securities broking, merchant banking, wealth management, financial advisory, corporate finance , risk management and insurance broking.